Please become a member of OEFFA and help us cultivate a future in which sustainable and organic farmers thrive, local food nourishes our communities, and agricultural practices protect and enhance our environment.
The benefits of membership include:
- A free subscription to the information-packed
24 page quarterly newsletter and our monthly email policy bulletin;
- Access to and free listings in our local foods and products directory, the Good Earth Guide, which helps consumers and farmers connect;
- Invitations to OEFFA's educational workshops and webinars,
summer farm tours, and annual conference;
- Access to grower support and our seasonal farm jobs program;
- Special members' pricing on products and discounted admission to events, including OEFFA's annual conference--Ohio's largest sustainable food and farm event.
- Discounted rates for Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation payments (members in Ohio only)