Through workshops, exhibits and presentations offered by Central State University Extension and the Central State Campus Community, you'll gather techniques and resources to help improve your small farm operation. Network and strengthen existing partnerships with other small farm professionals, and take home new ideas to help ensure you not only survive, but thrive in today's economy.
Conference track highlights include:
- Agriculture Finance: USDA Funding Opportunities, New & Beginning Farmers
- Farm Management: Women In Agriculture, Organic Farming, Pesticide Certification
- Sustainable Agriculture: Small Farm Programs, Natural Resources, Local Food Systems
- Urban Agriculture: Farmers Market, Community Gardening & Urban Farming, High Tunnels (Hoop Houses), Aquaponics/Aquaculture
- Research & Extension: Small Farm Systems, Community and Leadership in Agriculture, Healthy Communities, Carbon Sequestration & Soils
Cost: $50. Includes Concurrent Sessions, Friday's Network Reception, Saturday's Continental Breakfast and Lunch.
Central State University (CSU) Cooperative Extension Service
Central State University (CSU) Cooperative Extension Service / 937-376-6089 /