OEFFA's 39th Annual Conference: A Taste for Change
Thursday, February 15, 2018 through Saturday, February 17, 2018
9 a.m. Thursday- 5 p.m. Saturday
The Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association's 39th annual conference, A Taste for Change, will return to Dayton this winter! Ohio's largest sustainable food and farm conference features:
• Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
• A three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies offering food, books, equipment, products, information, and services;
• In-depth, full day Food and Farm School classes on Thursday;
• Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Jeff Moyer of the Rodale Institute and Stacy Malkan of U.S. Right to Know;
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
• Thursday and Friday evening networking and receptions;
• Kids' conference, child care, and more!
Online registration opens November 29 and runs through January 29. A Member Special discounted price is available through December 14. Other rates increase January 18, so register early to save!
22 E. 5th St.
Dayton, OH 45402
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022